This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you’re familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
There is a PTC fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and corrected the RX and TX LED circuit.
- ATMEGA32U4 run in 5V/16MHz
- Supported by Arduino IDE V1.0.1
- Micro USB connector on the board programming
- Four 10-bit ADC pin
- 12 digital I / O (5 PWM capability)
- Rx and Tx hardware serial connection
- Size: 34x18mm
Documents and Downloads
Arduino Pro Micro Usage
- To use Arduino Pro Micro please select in Arduino IDE > Tools > Boards > Arduino Micro
- 1pcs Arduino Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V 16MHz