– Designed for small drones, and weighs as low as 27 grams (Including antenna).
– Can be used with FPV goggles.
– With Goggles, It can provide 720p / 120fps digital high-definition picture and a transmission range up to 4km.
– Allow up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel. This helps to reduce cross-interference and
provide an optimal racing experience.
– Users can wirelessly connect their Vista Kit to the FPV Remote Controller without having to purchase additional receivers. This reduces flight preparation time significantly.
– Stable and Clear HD Video. User can choose 25mW/200mW/ 500mW /700mW from goggles settings.
– Compatible with two installation sizes of 20 * 20mm / 25.5 *25.5mm.
Item Name: Nebula Pro Vista Kit
Weight: Vista Kit(camera included): 25g; Antenna: 2.5g
Dimensions: Vista Kit: 30x29x13mm; Camera: 19x19x20mm; Coaxial Cable: 120mm
Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm; CE: <14dBm
Min.latency(end-to-end): Low Latency Mode(720p 120fps): 21-28ms; High Quality Mode(720p 60fps): 30-40ms
Max.Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km; CE: 0.7km
I/0 Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1port
Supported Flight control System: F3.F4.F7
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
Power 0utput: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW
Hardware Included: Vista /Nebula pro/coaxial-cable/ antenna
Compatible Goggles: Work with goggles
Color: Black, White(optional)
Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS
Shutter: Rolling shutter
FOV: 150′(D); 122″(H); 93°(V)