NX3 EVO Fixed-Wing 3-Axis Aircraft Gyro Balancer Stabilization Flight Controller
The NX3 balancer is a high-precision flight control specifically designed for fixed wings. It uses new excellent algorithms and new high-precision MEMS three-axis digital chips to make less stable aircraft easy to fly. It helps flight enthusiasts control new aircraft. It can increase the stability of the aircraft without reducing the operating sensitivity. Your model plane’s 3D movement performance is more accurate and stable without losing flexibility, and enjoy more flying fun.
1. Provide up to 4 flight levels to facilitate players step by step progress. 1st gear: Learn to fly mode, 2nd gear: practice mode, 3rd gear: advanced mode, 4th gear: advanced mode.
2. Support ordinary fixed wing (single aileron signal and double aileron signal), V tail (support double aileron signal, can be used for V tail glider), delta wing.
3. The independent potentiometer on the flight control board adjusts the sensitivity of each axis.
4. Automatically distinguish common single aileron and double aileron modes.
5. The total sensitivity of the flight control can be adjusted remotely and the flight control can be turned off remotely.
6. With automatic balance flight function.
7. With a one-button rescue function.
8. With attitude lock function.
9. Provide aileron servo Y-line function.
Power supply: DC 4.5 – 6V
Response frequency: 100Hz
Working temperature: 0-50 ° C