The T-Motor F4 Flight Controller comes with an LC filter, which is great for eliminating interference to your VTX or other equipment. Equipped with a 5V/2A BEC allows hooking up of receivers, cameras, and other 5v compatible gear. The F4 is also loaded with 6 UARTs. Moreover, the user also has the choice of two gyros – the ICM20602 for high refresh rates or the MPU6000.
- Input Voltage: 2-8S (8.4-33.6V)
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6
- IMU: ICM20602
- OSD: Yes
- Blackbox: 16MB Onboard Flash
- UARTs: 6
- ESC Connections: 6
- Firmware: BetaFlight Target: T-MOTOR F4
- BEC: 5V 2A
- LC Filter: Yes
- Current Sensor: Esc Telemetry / Current ADC
- Buzzer: Pads
- Barometer: No
- Dimensions: 37x37x7mm
- Mounting Pattern: 30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 7g
F45A V2 BLHeli_32 4-In-1 ESC
This ESC is T-Motor’s 4-in-1 version of their popular F45A ESC. This 4-in-1 ESC packs 45A into an industrialized PCB layout made with premium features such as a 32bit main control chip, BLHeli_32 firmware, and 6s support.
The F45A 4-in-1 comes with a heatsink attached to keep heat away from sensitive electronics.
Another small bonus is the 4 x motor wire PCBs that come with this ESC. These go on your quad arms and help prevent damage to your motor wires from prop strikes or other damage. A neat little touch to include them.
- 32bit Main Control Chip: Compared with traditional MCU of 8 bit, 32bit stm32f051 main control chip enjoys the advantage of fast computing speed and multiple functions.
- Fast Response Speed: Prompt and accurate response on throttle signal receiving for the euphoria from zero lag operation.
- Original BLHeli_32 Firmware: Original BLHeli_32 firmware with powerful performance and diverse functions capable of ESC parameter setting and firmware upgrading makes the ESC far more reliable and efficient.
- Model No: F55A 6S 4IN1 32bit
- Con. Current: 4*45A
- Peak Current (10S): 4*53A
- Lipo: 3-6S
- Weight: 18g
- Size: 49 x 40 x 6.9mm